A User ID is a user name and password that can be used to access several Honeywell Web sites.
You must first provide some basic account information. All fields marked with an asterisk * or "Thumbs down/up" symbol are required and include an easily-remembered User ID, Password, First name, Last name, and Email address. To help protect your account, you must also provide three Security Questions and Answers. You provide the Password, Email address, and each Security Answer twice to help avoid accidental typos.
Fire brigade operating panel in compliance with ÖNORM F 3031 (2004)
- Plain text display with 2 lines and 16 characters for each line, illuminated
- 3 signals can be collectively indicated per LED (in operation, alarm, fault / deactivation)
- 2 optional status LED (BFS extinguishing system actuation)
- 3 buttons for FACP feedback
- Direct programming at the fire brigade operating panel via serial interface
- The additional text is displayed when using the shortcut deactivation + fault.
This fire brigade operating unit is not compatible with FlexES Control!